Saturday, January 30, 2010

Meet The New Boss...........

While there is NO replacing the king of conservative talk radio, Rush Limbaugh, Jerry Doyle is an up-and-comer. This guy's not just quick-witted, smart and bald, (bald is truly beautiful) but like me, he's a rock and roller. He doesn't just play rock and roll bumpers but he constantly makes public R & R references.

A clip from a Lou Dobbs interview:





(what an influence on a young teenaged Finebammer. In my early teens I had never seen The Who outside of a ragged Circus magazine and a concert poster on my bedroom wall. But I later fought viciously with my Dad for my "right" to my pathetic excuse for my Roger Daltrey hair and despite having never seen Pete Townshend play, the guitar riffs over my tiny transistor radio inspired me to remarkably similar air guitar renditions in my bedroom, miles away from the evangelical wailings of my loving Baptist parents)

Don't let 'em fool us again, Jerry. Rock on!

No comments: