Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hygiene-less

'Price of Beauty' doesn't include toothpaste for Jessica Simpson: 'I don't brush my teeth'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/13/2010-03-13_price_of_beauty_doesnt_include_toothpaste_for_jessica_simpson_i_dont_brush_my_te.html#ixzz0i4uC6VFQ

"I just use Listerine - and sometimes I'll use my sweater," she added with a laugh.

"I do brush every now and again, but my teeth are extremely powerful. Fine, maybe when I'm 60 I'll be all, ‘ow!’.


Suddenly, I just gained newfound respect for Tony Romo. Yeah, he got sucked in by the blonde bimbo celebrity thing, but after waking up next to the plaque-magnet enough......he said enough!

And what does that mean for a single guy dating today? Simpson doesn't brush. Madonna doesn't shave. Sheryl Crow wipes one square at a time. These are the fashionistas for our young women today?

No comments: